Why I Became A Teacher- A Male Kindergarten Teacher’s Perspective
In Episode 13, of Rockin’ This Teacher Thing…
Should I become a teacher? Should I continue my teaching career? Becoming a teacher and staying in education is a big decision. Today Connor Kline talks with us about why he decided to become a teacher and what motivates him to continue his teaching career. Listen in on the stories from his teaching journey and kindergarten classroom.
Episode 13 At A Glance
Here's Episode 13 At A Glance
Supply Checklist: 1:02
Connor Kline: 3:45
Livestream Info: 37:17
Hear The Episode Here
How To Subscribe & Leave a Review on Apple Podcast
When you Subscribe and Review Rockin' This Teacher Thing Podcast, your efforts help to put this podcast in front of more teachers.
Help me spread the teacher love by Subscribing and Leaving a Review on Apple Podcast.
Here's how to Rate & Review:
- Click Here to go to Rockin' This Teacher Thing on Apple Podcast
- Scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write A Review” a tell which episode you enjoyed.
Here's How To Subscribe:
1. Click Here to go To Rockin' This Teacher Thing on Apple Podcast
2. Click the Subscribe button under the title Rockin This Teacher Thing and Angie Kantorowicz
3. That's it… Now you will be notified when episodes come out every other Tuesday.
Don't Have Apple Podcast??? No Problem-
Follow Our Host: Angie Kantorowicz
Looking For The Freebie? Well, Here It Is!!!
Ready For A Livestream????
Let's get to know each other. Come join Teachers Making The Basics Fun YouTube Channel and be part of the livestreams. We will get to know each other, laugh, cry and support each other with ideas, wisdom, and encouragement. Together we are better. Here's the YouTube link. (Click Here- Teachers Making The Basics Fun YouTube)