What's An SLP?
In Episode 18, of Rockin’ This Teacher Thing…
Today we talk with Speech Language Pathologist extraordinaire, Angie Dailey. Angie shares her insights as a Speech and Language Pathologist. She gives us information about what SLPs can do to help your students, gives us some speech and language milestones, as well as some practical tips to help all students in the area of better language skills. I’m excited for you to meet Angie.
Episode 18 At A Glance
Angie Dailey Conversation- 3:59
Teacher Resource Recommendation
How To Subscribe & Leave a Review on Apple Podcast
When you Subscribe and Review Rockin' This Teacher Thing Podcast, your efforts help to put this podcast in front of more teachers.
Help me spread the teacher love by Subscribing and Leaving a Review on Apple Podcast.
Here's how to Rate & Review:
- Click Here to go to Rockin' This Teacher Thing on Apple Podcast
- Scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars
- Select “Write A Review” a tell which episode you enjoyed.
Here's How To Subscribe:
1. Click Here to go To Rockin' This Teacher Thing on Apple Podcast
2. Click the Subscribe button under the title Rockin This Teacher Thing and Angie Kantorowicz
3. That's it… Now you will be notified when episodes come out every other Tuesday.
Follow Our Host: Angie Kantorowicz
Ready For A Live Stream????
Let's get to know each other. Come join Teachers Making The Basics Fun YouTube Channel and be part of the live streams. We will get to know each other, laugh, cry and support each other with ideas, wisdom, and encouragement. Together we are better. Here's the YouTube link. (Click Here- Teachers Making The Basics Fun YouTube)